UV Layout (Should be downloaded in DEV Lab)
Tutorials Submitted by Justin:
- Once the UVs are exported, you can import the UV layouts as a layer onto Photoshop (or illustrator if possible)
- Once in Photoshop, create a painted texture or import downloaded images for reference.</span></p>
- Texture references to be determined.
- After the texture has been created under the specs of the UVs, export the files to be compatible for Import into Maya.
- Re Import the UV texture into Maya and apply to model.
UVs from Maya
- Create texture in Photoshop or possible Illustrator
- Create a painted texture or import downloaded images for reference
- Re Import UV to model in Maya